Kathmandu/ Lumbini tours
Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, Changunarayan, Kathmandu Durbar square, Bhaktapur Durbar square and Patan Durbar Square (Durbar square means “King’s Palace” in Nepalese term) are listed in the world cultural heritage list. Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan are three major historical cities where art, architecture and culture was developed and flourished to its full potential during 13th century to 17th century. Due to the rivalry between three cities in order to prove their mightiness, the arts and architecture of these cities were taken to its highest point. Another UNESCO listed world cultural heritage site is Lumbini where Lord Buddha was born and spread Buddhism all over the world.
Kathmandu/ Lumbini Tour Package
Private/ Group/ Families/ Couple
UNESCO cultural Heritages sites in Kathmandu and Lumbini
Day 01: Arrival
Arrival, pick up by Plan Nepal Adventure staff and transfer to hotel. At the evening meet up with our tour Manager to discuss about your tour.
Day 02: UNESCO heritage sites in Kathmandu
Visit to UNESCO heritages sites Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, Kathmandu Durbar square and Patan Durbar square for the whole day.
Day 03: Explore Nagarkot, Changunarayan and Bhaktapur
Take optional sunrise tour to Nagarkot or drive to Nagarkot for viewing Langtang Mountain range. After the spectacular views of Langtang Mountain range you will head for another UNESCO cultural heritage site Changunarayan. Finally after Lunch you will drive to explore amazing city Bhaktapur.
Day 04: Fly to Bhairahawa and drive to Lumbini
The flight to Bhairahawa is 45 minutes and the drive from airport to Lumbini is 01 hour.
Day 05: Explore Lumbini
Explore the birth place of Lord Buddha and ancient ruins of the then royal palace of Sakya empire where Lord Buddha was born as Prince Siddhartha Gautam. You can also visit stupas and Monasteries around Lumbini built by different countries of the world.
Day 06: Fly back to Kathmandu
The flight back to Kathmandu is 45 minutes and optional visit to Budanilkantha temple.
Day 07: Departure
Airport drop for final departure
COST INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
- All airport pick up and drop for domestic and international flights
- Private transportations used for sightseeing around the city
- Mountain flights and all domestic flights according to the itinerary
- All necessary permits and National park fees
- One city guide for sightseeing activities
- All entrance fees for sightseeing activities
- Deluxe tourist bus or regular tourist bus to Pokhara or Chitwan as per itinerary
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during safari activities
- Hotel accommodations in Pokhara, Chitwan or Lumbini as per itinerary
- Any sort of personal expenses
- Alcohol, beverages and bottled drinks
- Any extra expenses caused by any unforeseen conditions
- TIPS to guides and porters
- Anything that is not included in the cost includes section