World Natural Heritages Tour In Nepal- Exploring True Wilderness of Nepal
Nepal hosts two of the World Natural heritages listed by UNESCO that are Sagarmatha National Park and Chitwan National Park. Sagarmatha National Park includes 6000 meters long Himalayan range including Mount Everest. Sagarmatha National Park treasures unique flora and fauna along with diverse land topography. Typical Sherpa race people live here with their unique Himalayan culture and lifestyle. Another natural heritage is Chitwan National Park formerly known as Royal Chitwan National Park. This park hosts some rare animals and birds. More than 300 species of birds are conserved in this Park and animals like one horned Rhino, Bengal Tiger, Bear, Wild boar, Wild elephants, deer, etc. World Natural Heritage tour package features the tour to these two natural heritages.
World Cultural Heritage Tour Package in Nepal
Private/ Group/ Families/ Couple
Sagarmatha National Park and Chitwan National Park
Day 01: Arrival
Arrival, pick up by Plan Nepal Adventure staff and transfer to hotel. At the evening meet up with our tour Manager to discuss about your tour.
Day 02: Visit to Sagarmatha National Park
30 minutes Flight to Lukla and 04 hours to Phakding
Day 03: Trek to Namche (3440m)
06 hours Trek to Namche (3440m) which will provide you an opportunity to peek into the Himalayan lifestyle, culture and traditions. You will receive warm welcome and splendid hospitality from Sherpa people.
Day 04: Acclimatization in Namche
Acclimatization day at Namche village
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche (3860m)
05 hours Trek to Tengboche from Namche with the views of Amadablam Mountain and Mount Everest. Tengboche Monastery is must see monastery located in high altitude.
Day 06: Trek to Khumjug (3780m)
From Tengboche we trace our path back to Khumjung. Khumjung is a sleepy farm village with the only monasteries. The total duration to reach the destination is 05 hours.
Day 07: Trek to Monjo (2835m)
An easy day downhill walk from Khumjung brings you to its sister village at Khunde, where you can visit the only hospital in the whole of Khumbu area, built by Sir Edmund Hillary Foundation. The total duration to reach the destination is 04 hours.
Day 08: Trek to Lukla (2840m)
The last day of the trek can be done at slow pace, enjoying the lush green scenery around. The total duration to reach the destination is 04 hours
Day 09: Flight to Kathmandu
The flight back to Kathmandu is 30 minutes. In the afternoon sightseeing of UNESCO listed Cultural Heritages sites in Kathmandu valley, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 10: Flight/ Drive to Chitwan
The flight duration is 25 minutes and the drive to Chitwan National Park is 05 hours with pick up by our staff from partner Hotel/ Resort in Chitwan. Safari package in Chitwan National Park starts.
Day 11: Chitwan Safari Activities
Different Safari Activities like Jungle Safari, Elephant riding, Elephant breeding center visit, canoeing, Tharu village visit, etc are done in Chitwan National park
Day 12: Flight/ Drive to Kathmandu
Safari activities in the morning and in the afternoon flight/ drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 13: Departure
Airport drop for final departure
COST INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
- All pick up and drop from Airport including the domestic and international transfer
- Complementary Home stay dinner as a welcome dinner
- 02/ 03 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per required
- 01/ 02 night hotel accommodation in Pokhara as per required
- All Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek
- Accommodations on tea house based lodge during the trek
- One professional English speaking license holder guide (as per 4 members) for the trek
- One helper guide (for 4 members) for the trek
- Porters for the trek (One porter for 2 members)
- All Domestic flights used during the trek
- All sort of transportation fares used during the trek
- Private vehicles used during the trek
- TIMS card and Permits
- Private transportations used for sightseeing around the city
- Mountain flights and all domestic flights according to the itinerary
- All necessary permits and National park fees
- One city guide for sightseeing activities
- All entrance fees for sightseeing activities
- Deluxe tourist bus or regular tourist bus to Pokhara or Chitwan as per itinerary
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during safari activities
- Hotel accommodations in Pokhara, Chitwan or Lumbini as per itinerary
- Any sort of personal expenses
- Alcohol, beverages and bottled drinks
- Any extra expenses caused by any unforeseen conditions
- TIPS to guides and porters
- Anything that is not included in the cost includes section