Nepal Cultural Tour Package- Exploring Antique Cultures of Nepal
In addition to amazing Himalayan landscapes, Nepal is rich in cultural aspects that belonged to 11th century and it has remained unchanged since the beginning of the settlement. Nepal is a land of Caste and culture, festivals and colors, mystery and magic, temples and traditions, stupas and superstition. Seven of the UNESCO listed World cultural heritages are located in Nepal. Mainly two religions, Hinduism and Buddhism are followed in Nepal in equal harmony and maintain religious tolerance throughout the country. Lord Buddha was born in Nepal and Buddhism was spread all over the world from this very land. Temples, stupas, chaitays, monasteries and pilgrimage places are protected and prayed throughout many generations. Nepal is a paradise to those travelers who have utmost love and enthusiasm for exploring culture. Some cultural treasures are the most extra ordinary monuments in whole Asia for instance; Boudhanath is the biggest stupa in Asia. Cremation ceremony is held in Pashupatinath temple in contradiction to Western society where the dead bodies are buried. Nepal cultural tour package is the perfect package for exploring and unlocking the mysteries behind the legendary cultural treasures of Nepal.
Nepal Cultural Tour Package
Private/ Group/ Families/ Couple
UNESCO listed world Cultural heritage sites in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Sunrise from Sarangkot, Annapurna Mountain range
Day 01: Arrival
Arrival, pick up by Plan Nepal Adventure staff and transfer to hotel and meet up with our Tour Manager to discuss about the Tour package
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Program
Explore the UNESCO listed Cultural Heritages of Kathmandu valley, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath (Popularly known as monkey temple), Patan Durbar Square and Kathmandu Durbar square
Day 03: Explore Changunarayan, Bhaktapur and Namo Buddha Monastery
Changunarayan is UNESCO listed heritage site. Bhaktapur is a treasure wonder for temples and other cultural riches and is the oldest city among Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan city. Namo Buddha Monastery is famous for the legend of First Buddha whose sacrifice is beyond any human level.
Day 04: Exploring God and Goddess of Southern Kathmandu
Visit to Dakshinkali, Shes Narayan temple and Kirtipur city
Day 05: Fly/ Drive to Pokhara
The flight duration to Pokhara is 30 minutes and drive by tourist bus is 06 hours.
Day 06: Sunrise view from Sarangkot and explore Pokhara
Early morning drive to Sarangkot for the mesmerizing sunrise and Annapurna Mountain range view with Fish Tail Mountain. Boating in Phewa Lake can be an unforgettable experience of life.
Day 07: Flight back to Kathmandu/ Departure
Early morning flight back to Kathmandu and airport drop for final departure.
NOTE: You can extend your trip to Lumbini and other destinations as per your need.
COST INCLUDES AND EXCLUDES
- All airport pick up and drop for domestic and international flights
- Private transportations used for sightseeing around the city
- Mountain flights and all domestic flights according to the itinerary
- All necessary permits and National park fees
- One city guide for sightseeing activities
- All entrance fees for sightseeing activities
- Deluxe tourist bus or regular tourist bus to Pokhara or Chitwan as per itinerary
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during safari activities
- Hotel accommodations in Pokhara, Chitwan or Lumbini as per itinerary
- Any sort of personal expenses
- Alcohol, beverages and bottled drinks
- Any extra expenses caused by any unforeseen conditions
- TIPS to guides and porters
- Anything that is not included in the cost includes section